Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon

3 comments:

Derek Cate said...

How much snow is that!?! It makes our (about)12 inches (5 or 6 new inches, plus the six or seven from last Saturday) look SMALL!!! Have fun!

-Becca

tcbcw said...

I wish we had some snow. We have a few inches left in spots but it's melting. It rained last night. Don't fall in and get lost. Emma says, "Happy Valentine's Day!" I hope your roof doesn't cave in.

Petersen Palace said...

Hi guys!
So I went to Colby's baptism today and learned about your blog. Naturally I had to find it and add it to my list. I can't believe this snow! And you guys bought a house...haha have fun figuring out those winters! Just kidding, I know you'll do great...especially if there is enough to play in. :) Congrats on the new boy by the way, he is a doll. I was grateful to get to get some Mallett love today, we missed you.