Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer 2009



The blog is currently under construction, so hopefully you enjoy the pictures even though the text is hard to read. And I finally got rid of the August 2008 pictures! (Over a year later...) We're doing our walk-through on the house tomorrow! If all goes well, we should be able to close this week!

4 comments:

stacey said...

Cute pictures! Hope you guys are doing well - good luck with closing on the cute house and making it into a great home. We miss your sweet family here. Any chance you could e-mail me a phone number to reach you guys at? Jeff would love to catch up with Josh sometime. :)

-stacey hoopes

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures Amanda. What an awesome family!

Gubler said...

Dear Amanda,

We loved catching up on your blog! Thanks for the fun pictures, recipes, and news. It was fun reading about your plans for your house and yard--using your pruning shears, I imagine?

Love,
Wendy

Barb: said...

Oh, I love the slideshow! You're kids are so cute and it was fun to see them even more grown up (it's crazy how time flies!).

Good luck with the closing--your house looks great!